Janne Robberstad

Welcome to my site! I work as a costume-designer and an artist, and creating, or ARTING as I prefer, makes me happy! This is both a portfolio of things I´ve made and a blog meant to inspire.

Give Away

Celebrate

Blogroll

Search

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

I made the graphic design for this site:

« | Home | »

My Artfest journal

By spotogspindel | March 30, 2010

I wanted to make a journal just for Artfest. Last year I got so many business-cards, MOO-cards and different types of trades that has just been lying around in my office, that I thought I´d gather it all in one place this year.  That way it is easy to find, and plays a decorative part in my on-site journal. I decided to do it Teesha-style. I made the journal itself before  I left home, and painted the ages a background color, so I could kick-start on journaling. So this is what I´d be working on late into the nights at Artfest:

Topics: Diverse | 7 Comments »

7 Responses to “My Artfest journal”

1. Inger-Marie Sæverud Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 11:34

Artfest must be amazing! Meeting like minded people, networking, and learning new techniques is enriching and so valuable. I have to look for something like that that focuses on jewelry 🙂 And your journal is beautiful!

2. Jenea Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 16:45

Wonderful journal!

3. Justin Segal Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 18:29

I love this journal, Janne — not just the vibrant colors and your awesome printing, but ever page is a feast of fun eye candy — bravo!

I’m awarding you a magnificent blogger’s award, the Zombie Chicken Award — congrats! More details about the award itself and what it means on my blog—

4. michelle Says:
    March 31st, 2010 at 20:18

LOVE this Janne! although it’s even better in person :). i also like the way you layed it out on here.

5. Shelly Massey Says:
    April 1st, 2010 at 04:56

OH WOW… your journal is amazing! I wish I had gotten to see it in person!!

6. Lacy Says:
    April 1st, 2010 at 06:11

Your journal is AMAZING! It was so fun to see all your creations from artfest too!

7. spotogspindel Says:
    April 19th, 2010 at 21:07

Oh no! The technical problems lost Teesha Moore´s comment! Luckily it´s still in my in-box, so I´ll just re-post it here myself:

This is freaking awesome! I stumbled across your list of things to do before you turn 42 and saw my name so had to follow it. so glad I did. now you are inspiring me! LOL. I haven’t journaled for a while. don’t tell anyone…LOL

Comments