By spotogspindel | October 11, 2010
My list of things to do the coming year:
1. Visit a country I´ve never been to before.
2. Do set-design for a musical. Fiddler on the roof!
4. Bind a book.
5. Have a week of finishing one project every day.
6. Have a big Christmas-meal in the middle of summer. With my family and neighbors. Yep! Done!
7. Learn more history. iTunes Open University, what a great idea! I´m on the case! Done! or rather, still doing.
8. Make a quilt
10. Learn the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody!
12. Bury a time capsule.
13. Make free stuff for my blog. Wallpaper-calender.
15. Re-upholster a chair.
16. Plant a mini-spicy-kitchen-garden.
17. Wear dresses everyday for 1 month.
19. Make 1 painting everyday for a week.
21. Have a tent slumber-party.
23. Start working on my family ancestor-book
24. Do more art-journalling
28. Sew a portrait
29. Take cool photos in an aquarium
30. Make plum-jam
31. Tidy my ARTing room. Well, I did. Kind of. Now I can´t find anything!
32. Make a series of postcards. In progress.
33. Read an art-book
34. Take an art-workshop. Mica book-binding with Dan Essig
35. Learn something new. Fire-torch enameling
37. Sew a top
38. ARTing with Karoline
40. Get to know my neighbors better. Once a month get-together.
41. Make a painting where yellow is the main color.
42. Have one day of total relaxation. 26th of December!
Here is a link to last year´s list.
And here are some other inspiring lists!: