By spotogspindel | November 5, 2009
I got this idea from Michelle, and thought that since I just turned 41, maybe I should try making my own list.
(Yes, I know I´m not 40 anymore, but that´s when I made the background for this page…)
2. Do something for charity. Lots of volunteer-time for the local culture.
7. Make/install some guerilla art. I put up a sign at my local shopping mall, with a “please take one” and then lots of small notes saying things like “you look great today!”. The notes were all gone by the next day. I want to do more of this!
8. Build a bird house… I did start redecorating a new one…
9. Enlarge my blog readership. I believe I have. Thank you so much!
13. Make a family portraits wall in the hallway…first portrait
15. Have a day out just with my Mom.
18. Make 10 more pictures in my childhood-book-series. Have made appointments with some new people.
21. Try screen printing with my new mystical machine.
24. Have a midnight-margarita all-girls party!
25. Go to a concert.
27. Take a hike to Preikestolen… Oh no! Rain all summer!
28. Make a pirat-costume. Well, the hat is in place!
29. Make more DAS-paper-maché figures.
31. Give away lots of stuff I don´t need. Done! Salvation Army got my old clothes.
33. Learn a little Spanish… emphasis on a little! I´ve an audio-book.
36. Draw more. Ok. Done. Still could do more.
40. Apply for an art- institutional exhibition
41. Swim in the ocean. In Norway… too freaking cold this year!! I did go skiing in the winter though. That´s even rarer. Maybe I could swap them, and say it´s ok?
If you want to make your own list, tell me about it, and I´ll link it here!